Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Pop of Color: Chair Re-do!

A simple chair re-do. I have had these chairs for several years. I found them on Craigslist for $40 for the pair. I have covered the leather several times before, but this time I went for a major change. 

Before:


I primed them with whatever primer I had in the garage. Then I gave them several coats of avocado green paint. I used some batting to fluff up the seat cushion, then used spray adhesive to secure the fabric on smoothly. The fabric came from JoAnne's. 

The AFTER:

 
It was a fairly simple project, but adds tons of color to the room. We are moving at the beginning of Aug and these will be placed on either side of the fireplace or in the den. Either way, I think they will add tons of color and fun to a room! 


Linking up to: Funky Junk Interiors

2 comments: