Monday, June 18, 2012

Bedrooms and a Guest Bath

Coming to the end of the home tour. We are scheduled to move in on Aug 8th. As we pack up and clean our rental, I am putting together plans for the boys rooms. I will be sharing ideas and inspiration for those plans as well. 

The rest of the second level consists of 3 more bedrooms and a full bath. The boys will be in the front two rooms and the back room will be a guest room/office space. 

Guest Room:



There is a door to the outside deck that I talked about in the Master Bedroom tour. This room is going to be cramped because we need to fit a queen bed, desk and treadmill in there. With the extra door space and closet bump out the room loses valuable wall space.

Bedroom #1:



 
This is my oldest son's room. He is a sports fanatic, we are going with a Yankees/Steelers themed room. I am going to make some vintage plywood signs, and a scoreboard. I am thinking a neutral grey, and then add in some sports team stuff he already has in his current room. 


Bedroom #2: 




This is our youngest son's room. He is getting the smallest room. We have bunk beds that will fit in the same spot as where they currently have the daybed. His closet is a nice size, so I may put his dresser in the closet so he has more floor space. I am re-doing some vintage suitcases for under bed storage, plus making a new toy box for large items. 

He picked out an abstract surfer painting from Garden Ridge, and I am basing the design around the colors in the picture. It will have a beachy laid back vibe for sure! 

Bathroom:



Here is the bathroom that the boys and guests will use. Its a great size, has lots of linen closet space, and I love that it has double sinks!Eventually I will paint the bathroom but its not really on the radar anytime soon! 


That is the entire tour! Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment